Disorderly Conduct

I got arrested in Philadelphia County for disorderly conduct. I have never been in trouble before. What will happen to me?

You may be eligible for Community Court. Depending on the facts of your case, the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office may allow you to enter a plea of No Contest where you will be assigned community service. You will then receive a new court date. If you complete the proscribed community service, the judge will discharge your case. If you do not complete the community service the judge has the power to find you guilty. If your subpoena states that your courtroom is '1401 Arch Street' you are already slated for Community Court. You should also understand that you have the opportunity to enter a plea of not guilty and have a trial.

Labels: ,