Early Termination of Probation

Can I get my probation to end early? If yes, what do I do?

You file a motion for early termination of probation with the judge who originally sentenced you. Very hard to get that kind of motion granted. Make sure all fines, costs and restitution if any are fully paid. Make sure no dirty urines. Make sure that every requirement of probation has been fulfilled. Good Luck.

Labels: ,