Citizens Arrest of a Cop

I saw a cop roll through a stop sign then run a red light. I wanted to pull in front of the cop and block his ability to move his patrol car and call 911 on my cell so that I could give this guy a ticket citizens arrest style. Can I do this?

This is a unique question. The straight answer is that I have no idea if you can give a cop a citizens arrest traffic ticket, but I would not even think about doing this. I think you would get arrested or get your ass kicked for even trying to do this.

My kid used to go to a school that shared a building with a police station. There is one handicapped spot at the building. One day I saw an overweight officer park in the handicapped space and i wanted to say something to the officer. I was disgusted, but I didn't say anything because I was scared of what would happen to me.