Work Release while on house arrest?

Can I get work release if I have been previously sentenced to house arrest and work release was not granted during the original sentencing hearing?

Yes, the conditions of house arrest can always be changed. Your attorney will have to petition the judge and request work release and the hours that you will be allowed to leave your home. It is always best to have a job already lined up that way the judge sees that you are being released to an actual job as apposed to being given an opportunity to find a job. A good criminal defense attorney should be able to coordinate and arrange for all of this to happen.

Labels: , ,